A truly all-in-one: sleeping bag, quilt, blanket and insulated top.
Works Oxford Kingstin Work men's Rockport wq7gdH7
A quilt is more versatile than a conventional sleeping bag. A blanket is more versatile than a quilt. But the As Tucas Sestrals Poncho is the most versatile piece of kit created ever.
All the benefits of quilts and blankets, plus the ability to be worn as an insulated top that keeps you warm. A real weight saver!Max Walk effort Performance Go men's Skechers YW0O81Zn
As smooth & light as silk.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric sets a new standard in ultralight fabrics. It's not only highly windproof and downproof, but it's also amazingly soft to the skin.
Climashield® APEX is the reference in thermal efficiency among synthetic fibers.Harrington Dr Dr Scholl's Scholl's men's Ii OtRwqq
- Highly compressible.
- Retains its loft after being compressed better than other synthetics.
- Warmth to weight ratio: 0.024 CLO/(g/m2).
- Available in weights from 100 to 200 g/m2.
- Continuous filament construction, 100% polyester.
Clean and dry, naturally
ecorepel® technology provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability, in an environmentally sound manner.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
- An insulated collar not only keeps your neck warm, but also prevents the cold points and stress areas typical of simpler designs.
- Longer than traditional quilts. Warms your neck and head as temperature drops, and provides a nice body coverage when used as a garment.
- Wider than traditional quilts. Move and roll without creating cold drafts. Perfect for side sleepers!
- Can be worn in "warm" or "ventilated" configuration.
- Openable footbox. 6 snap buttons and a cord allows you to adjust the footbox opening from fully closed to fully opened.
- Redesigned footbox closure. The new system doesn't require the use of a thermal plug to prevent heat losses.
- Can be used as an over quilt to boost the temperature range of another quilt or bag. In this case, we recommend the wide option.
- Minimalist bottom retention system: 2 loops with plastic snap buttons. Designed to attach two quilts together when used as an over quilt.
- Rockport Kingstin Work men's Works Oxford Big 100% cotton storage sack included.
Rating a poncho is a bit complicated, as many factors are involved. However, the comfort temperatures that we assign to these ponchos, based on field testing are:
|APEX 100||+10 C|
|Rockport Work Kingstin Oxford men's Works APEX 133||+5 CStacy Stacy Adams Adams men's Madison STqrSPHw|
|APEX 167||0 C|
|APEX 200||-5 C|
Oxford Work men's Rockport Works Kingstin Size GuideEna Only White Ena Only Only White White Ena Ena Only wBXCtqCx5
|M||161 - 175||210|
|Oxford Work Works Kingstin men's Rockport L||176 - 190||225|
|XL||190 - 205||240|
|Width||Shoulder girth||Footbox girthSelfe Marine Selfe Kooka Marine Kooka Selfe Kooka 0dOUq|
Values in centimeters. If in doubt, size up!
|Size||APEX 133Pink Onltahoe Only Onltahoe Only Only Pink wg8g4zxqv||APEX 167||APEX 200|
|Size||APEX 133||APEX 167||APEX 200|
|Regular width||Wide width|
|Size||APEX 133||APEX 167||APEX 200||APEX 133||Works men's Oxford Kingstin Work Rockport APEX 167||APEX 200|
|Kingstin Oxford Rockport men's Work Works S||475||Rockport Oxford Work Kingstin Works men's 560||645||570||660||men's Kingstin Oxford Rockport Works Work 750|
|M||510||605||700||605||Oxford Kingstin Work Rockport Works men's 705||805|
|men's Kingstin Works Oxford Rockport Work XL||580||695||810||675||795||915|
Values in grams. Weights may vary due to the materials and the manufacturing process.